Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Join My Team, Get a Kickback :)

Ugh - why do I have the worst timing ever?

I signed up as a Paparazzi Accessories consultant two weeks ago, and they've just announced that for the New Year they are offering their best incentive ever for becoming a consultant.

All I got was a cookie cutter :(

Well, that AND a really awesome opportunity to have my own home-based business ;)

Anyway, my point with this post isn't to wallow in my awful timing. It's to share news about this incentive to anyone who might be interested in joining my team as a consultant. (For more information on becoming a consultant, check out my "join my team" page). While Paparazzi does have perks for joining every now and then, from what I've heard this one ROCKS.

Here's the scoop:


To become a consultant and get access to Paparazzi Accessories at wholesale (which you then sell for $5 and make an instant 45% commission), you can either pay a one-time enrollment fee of $40 or purchase a starter kit and get that fee waived.

Starter kits make sense because you get supplies you need to start your business (a helpful book, shopping bags, display hooks, etc.) plus jewelry & accessories.

The incentive for January is this:

Anyone who buys a starter kit gets $$$ credited to their Paparazzi account for future purchases:

Small Home Party Starter Kit ($300) = $50 credit
Large Home Party Starter Kit ($700) = $125 credit
Small Boutique Starter Kit ($1400) = $250 credit
Large Boutique Starter Kit ($2750) = $500 credit

So a kickback for the kick off of 2014 :)

If you have any questions or are even mildly curious, feel free to e-mail me (pressure-free) at kate.m.brier@gmail.com for more information. I'm happy to chat via e-mail, phone, Skype - whatever works best for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment