Sunday, December 29, 2013

My First Online Party

At any party I run, my hostesses will get 1 free piece for hosting, 1 free piece for every 10 sold, and 1 free piece for every party booked by an attendee. Since I don't have any hostess volunteers yet - I decided to throw a "mystery hostess" party on Facebook next month to help launch Paparazzi by Kate.


With a mystery hostess party, any freebies that the hostess would have gotten goes to the winner of a raffle. Attendees have several way to earn entries to the raffle:


1 entry for RSVPing

1 entry for inviting a friend (friend must attend)

1 entry for each night you attend (or 3 entries if you attend both nights)

1 entry for each piece you purchase at the party

1 entry if you "like" my Facebook page 

5 entries if you book your own party (can take place before or after this one)

15 entries if you join my team

The party will take place over two nights (Thursday, January 17 and Friday, January 18), each at 9:30 p.m. EST (since I have so many West Coast friends, I gotta make sure they'll make it home from work in time). 

I scoped out the Paparazzi website yesterday, and they have some really great pieces that I am going to order specifically for this party.

If you'd like to attend, here's the link to the Facebook event page. There's also more details there about how the raffle will work, etc.

If you'd like to host a party of your own, you can do so before or after January 17th. As long as the party is booked by the time I calculate the number of entries each attendee earns, you will receive 5 entries. 

No comments:

Post a Comment