Saturday, December 21, 2013

Be The First To Know!

I'm getting so anxious for my first shipment of jewelry and accessories to come in. Right now, UPS says it'll get here on Christmas Eve. Coincidentally, that's also my birthday - so happy birthday to me :)

As I wait for my inventory, I'm making some updates to this blog as well as my Paparazzi by Kate Facebook & Instagram. One of the first orders of business is to set up this blog on Bloglovin' so that people can subscribe and be notified every time I post. Since most of my posts (at least for now) will be pictures of new pieces, if you subscribe via Bloglovin' you be among the first to see all my new stuff :)

Bloglovin' is a great tool for people who read blogs. You can subscribe to all of your favorites and every time a new post goes live, your Bloglovin' feed is refreshed. I use it for my personal blog (Diary of a Dental School Wife) and also keep track of all my favorite blogs on there.

You'll see a button on the right side of your screen that will allow you to subscribe. It looks like this:

No comments:

Post a Comment